This firm provides multidisciplinary, preliminary, and construction design services for mixed-use, commercial, and residential land development projects, along with industrial, sports, schools, and other site development types. As a Senior Civil Engineer in the St Louis, Missouri office, you will provide overall technical support to the team and act as an advisor on complex projects. The senior engineer may provide additional project management when requested and may mentor staff on the team.
* Often serves as lead engineer on complex projects and provides high-level technical engineering design.
* Executes QA/QC plans for the team.
* Elevates the level of technical expertise within the team through technical design mentoring and training.
* Leads the effort for putting together technical resources for the team and its projects.
* May supervise/direct professionals and technical staff in the design approach to meet other project requirements.
* Reviews contracts with support of administration.
* Promotes efficiencies in producing quality work.
* Maintains quality control and adequately checks plans. We have one current opening and will consider candidates interested in being located out of our St Louis, Missouri office location.
If You are passionate about:
* Working collaboratively with others
* Having ownership in the work you do
* Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
* 6 or more years of related Civil Engineering experience.
* Must be a registered professional and have at least four years of experience supervising technical personnel.
* Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
* Working knowledge of Civil 3d.