I'm currently working on behalf of a well established firm in St Louis, Missouri who due to growth and expansion are now looking for a Senior Civil Site Project Manager to come in and help support their growth. The right candidate will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters for the entire life cycle of the project, by performing the duties listed below. Typical advancement is based on the quality performance of essential duties and responsibilities. Discretionary advancement is based on the employee's actions and accomplishments. This role indirectly supervises employees as it relates to the applicable and specific project tasks.
They also offer offer a fantastic compensation package including the following.
* Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
* Every-other Friday OFF
* Hybrid schedule & flexibility
* 80% employer paid health benefits
* 401(k) Option
* Paid Parental Leave
* Family-first" company culture
* Plus, more!!
The ideal candidate will be expected to;
* Establish, delegate, and perform the outlined work plan, assignments and staffing for each phase of assigned project(s), including, but not limited to durations, hourly rates, budget, and schedule.
* Serve as primary contact for exchange of project information and communication between the firm and the client, with the support of senior staff
* Review status reports and monitor intermediate and internal design reviews, such that documents adhere to the firm's standards for completeness, quality, and accuracy
* Ensure compliance with the client's standards
* Prepare project reports and schedules for management and client requests
* Ensure that all forms and scoping documents are complete and available for project team consumption
* Direct and review approach used by project staff in completing assignments
* Confer with other project managers and senior project staff to ascertain coordination, completeness, and accuracy of critical technical and non-technical requirements
* Provides technical support or clarification on questions from the client, or members of the project team
* Write technical reports, memos, or other correspondence that conform to the prescribed style and format of the client and the firm
* Support marketing efforts through technical writing in response to RFQs and RFPs
* Follow and abide by the DMA employee and safety manuals * Other duties as assigned