We have a current opportunity for a Civil Site Team Director on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Kansas City. For further information about this position please apply.
My client has an immediate opening for a Team Director passionate about serving municipal clients on projects that include roadway, storm water drainage, sanitary sewer collection and water distribution with an emphasis on Land & Site Development.
Responsibilities of this position include design, project management and business development activities for assignments concentrated in the public works market. Additional responsibilities include client interface, management of staff and financial management of projects assigned to the team including monthly financial reports and setting goals to meet business objectives. Great client service capability and technical knowledge of the design and management of municipal infrastructure projects are must haves. Experience with project types outside of our current portfolio is a plus.
Additional characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Sound technical design background
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic to work in a team environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. and local design codes and standards
- Experience with local City and County design and delivery processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (MS a plus)
- PE License is required
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience managing Public Works related projects and staff