LVI is currently representing a well-established engineering firm here in Kansas City who now due to business restructuring and there biggest backlog in multi-discipline projects are now looking to continue their expansion in 2024 and are currently seeking an all rounded experienced engineer to come on board and help lead there Kansas City office which has a team of 15+ engineers.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Five or more years of civil site design experience.
- Licensed P.E. in Kansas or Missouri
- MS Office experience (Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing on a range of complex single family, multi family, commercial & Industrial type projects
- Experience managing direct report(s), including staff development.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- Business development skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8+ years' experience leading a team on a range of commercial, residential & Industrial type projects. This firm provides a challenging and empowered environment that pushes employee growth and provides flexibility to ensure a suitable work life balance.