My client has an immediate opening in their St. Louis office for an experienced Civil Engineer within their Civil/Site Development Section. The qualified candidate will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced Site Development team in the planning, study, design and management of a variety of land and site development projects.
Job duties include management, planning, study, design, coordination, permitting, and construction administration of private and public development projects.
Specific Requirements include:
* B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum.
* Licensure: Professional Engineer (PE)
* Minimum of 5 years of civil/site development engineering experience.
* Experience with site design, grading and drainage, permitting, and construction administration.
* Ability to manage projects and junior staff to profitable project completion.
* 5 years of AutoCAD/Civil3D experience
* Storm water / detention modelling & design experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
* Medical/Dental Plans
* Prescription Drug Program
* Vision Plan
* 401(k) with Company Match
* Flexible Spending Account
* Flexible working hours