Eligible candidates should have the following experience/skillset:
* Have record of managing multiple civil design engineers, projects and disciplines
* Have a proven management process/style
* Be willing to mentor and teach younger staff
Additional responsibilities may include:
* Assist senior staff with evolving and executing office and company growth plan
* Proposal / contract preparation
* Manage contract budgets
* Coordinate with fellow staff across a variety of professional services that provides including Surveying, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Civil, Traffic, Transportation, Landscape Architecture, Funding Strategies/Grant Writing, and Construction Administration, etc.
* Successfully manage and deliver work tasks on time
This company prides itself on offering a rich benefits package to our employees including medical, dental and vision plans; 401(k); tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and specialized training and professional development opportunities.
The company was established in 1955 and consistently ranks nationally on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms and the Midwest Top 100 and was recently recognized as one of Zweig Group's Hot Firms.