The Project Manager is responsible for project management, leadership, profitability, and client management for the project design team.
Responsibilities include project management, financial performance, preparation of technical proposals and invoices, monitoring of project budgets, staff supervision, scheduling of key projects, and responsibility for the design tasks associated with civil engineering projects.
The Project Manager will work within Autocad and alongside existing office staff and senior management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
Join our Civil/Site team and build your career alongside the best our industry has to offer. Whether facilitating a large warehousing complex, all-star sporting arena, residential development, or planning a mixed-use establishment in a downtown business district, joining this client will accelerate YOUR success!
Responsibilities Land Development Plan, Stormwater Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer, and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Design
* Managing multiple projects and workload with competing deadlines
* Quality Control
* Regulatory agency permitting
* Proposal scope and budget preparation
* Financial Management including invoice preparation and accounts receivable
* Project Scheduling
* Client management
* Mentoring and training staff
* Other project duties as assigned Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
* 8+ years of site design
* PE required
* Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (OH)
* Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analyses, grading and other site development related designs * Familiarity with the use and capability of Civil 3D
* Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
* Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
* Construction oversight experience a plus
* Dedicated, responsive, and organized
* Valid driver's license