We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Land Development Division. The ideal candidate will lead and direct the activities of in-house and outsourced resources necessary to meet client expectations. This candidate will participate in the technical design necessary for overall project completion and assure a high level of quality service with a heavy emphasis placed on client satisfaction. Prior experience demonstrating management skills are essential to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contracts.
* Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
* Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
* Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
* Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
Required Experience and Skills:
* BS in Civil Engineering, IN Professional Engineer's license or ability to quickly obtain IN professional engineer registration.
* Minimum 8 years of experience with technical design and management of land development projects, including residential and site development.
* Must demonstrate ability to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate technical work and satisfy clients.
* Proven track record of successful client interaction including initiating contracts, negotiating contracts, ensuring client satisfaction, and securing referrals.
* Ability to communicate clearly, including speaking, listening and writing
* Capacity to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills with limited supervision.
* Must demonstrate technical understanding of industry design software.
Benefits: * Competitive pay * Generous PTO plan * Health, Dental, Vision Coverage * 401(k) with employer matching * Company Sponsored LTD/STD/Life Insurance * In-house training programs * Employee Appreciation events * Opportunity to participate in community events