Our Site Development Department focuses on providing timely, cost effective solutions to our client's site design needs. We are a small but growing department with opportunity for advancement. Our primary service area is the Kansas city Metro.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the challenges associated with providing site designs that support and enhance projects developed by our clients.
* Work as a collaborative team member with a project manager and other engineers.
* Supervise production of construction documents reflecting site, grading, utility and erosion control plans for a variety of site design projects.
* Supervise production of reports, studies and specifications supporting a variety of site design projects.
* Provide quality control reviews, sign and seal completed designs.
* Have a working knowledge of storm water quality and detention systems.
* Be generally familiar with Autocad and Civil 3D as used to develop construction documents.
* Coordinate with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
* Develop a knowledge of different project types through continued work experience.
* Assist with bidding and construction administration phase services on site projects.
* Assist with training inexperienced engineers in project design and plan production
* Participate in business development efforts such as networking in industry organizations, i.e.: GSPE, ASCE, ULI, etc. as well as developing new client contacts.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
* 10-18 years of design and management experience
* PE license in Kansas/Missouri. PE license in surrounding states is a plus
* Knowledge of site design for recreational parks, subdivisions, industrial and commercial projects
* Paid overtime as authorized
* 401(k) plan
* Vacation and sick pay
* Continued education assistance