A famous heavy civil contractor is currently seeking a Civil Superintendent for some projects they just won around the Orlando area. This contractor is well-known across the Southeast, and has an established presence all over Florida, so there will be plenty of backlog in the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Management level position on heavy highway projects
- Strong experience with mass civil earthwork including mass excavation, grading, and self-performing underground wet utility work is a must
- Strong experience with storm drainage in particular is a must
- Good experience with FDOT is preferred
- Good experience working around the Central/Southern Florida area is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the most recognizable heavy civil contractors in the entire state of Florida
If you are interested in the Civil Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!