We are currently working closely with a rapidly expanding engineering consultancy in Geelong! Due to recent project success, the Geelong based consultancy are looking to hire a Civil Team Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation that is leading the field in the industry and gain exposure on a number of projects regional projects in a growing city just a short train ride from Melbourne.
- Responsible for overseeing and delivering Minor and Major projects in Geelong and throughout Regional Victoria.
- Working closely with new and existing clients to support the delivery of projects in Victoria.
- Experience conducting business development and tendering for work.
- Existing technical experience - ability to be hands on with the delivery of high value projects.
- Leading a team of civil engineers and mentoring junior individuals.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a Civil engineer.
- Engineering Degree - Civil Engineering degree is highly preferred.
- Experience in a consultancy environment.
- Previous leadership and mentoring experience.
- Prior experience working with Civil 3D and 12d is preferable.
If you are interested in the Civil Team Lead position, then please don't wait to apply with your updated CV.