Our client is a leading provider of water and wastewater treatment solutions in the Pacific Northwest, with this role focusing in the Portland, OR area. We are seeking an experienced Client Service Leader to oversee our client services team and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and business development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the municipal water/wastewater industry and be knowledgeable about the local Portland market.
- Manage and oversee the client services team to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all client requests are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve client retention and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and develop proposals.
- Provide regular reports on client satisfaction and team performance to the senior management team.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the successful delivery of projects and services.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in the water/wastewater industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team and deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of local regulations and industry standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders.
- Experience with project management and proposal development.
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
Benefits: Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development.