We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Client Services Account Manager across the eastern US to drive growth in our Industrial and Energy industries. There are a variety of positions available, and work locations available for hybrid and remote flexibility. This external facing role will be responsible for client account management and leadership for new and previously developed accounts, working with our nationwide business development team and technical leaders. Focuses include strategy development, guiding teams through the sales process to secure new and repeat business, and service quality will be among the responsibilities. Ideal candidate must be able to put together teams capable of providing a wide range of services to our clients, including remediation, compliance, and permitting, sustainable engineering solutions, resilient facility infrastructure, water/waste-water, and construction management.
- Create industry and client-specific strategies to expand operations and satisfy new demands.
- Build and lead high-performing Account Teams to strategically expand Industrial and Energy business portfolio through a variety of services.
- Work actively with the Industrial/Energy business development team and the Service Line Teams.
- Guide Account Teams through the sales life cycle for strategic pursuits, including prospecting, positioning, capture planning, proposal creation, interviews, and closing.
- Establish a positive rapport with our clients and staff based on trust.
- Maintain good client relationships with current clients and cultivate new client ties to expand business.
- Excellent technical skills, as well as written and spoken communication skills that are clear and precise.
- Excellent commercial judgment, negotiation skills, and strategic planning abilities.
- B.S. in Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science is required.
- Professional Engineer, Professional Geo-scientist, or other relevant licenses are preferred.
- A working knowledge of a variety of environmental and infrastructure services.
- 15 years of expertise in the environmental engineering and consulting sector.