A national civil engineering firm is in search of a Transportation Client Service Leader for its Washington market presence. They are a nationwide firm with hybrid work options and a track record of fast growth. You'll be working with a team of experts on various projects in the Transportation sector.
The ideal candidate should have at least 12 years of experience in the PNW Transportation space. This role involves developing a business strategy to increase sales with existing clients and attract new clients across the region. If you're a self-motivated professional with a passion for transportation, your skills are in demand!
- Develop new business and maintain relationships with key Washington State transportation agencies.
- Build and manage client teams, including project managers, technical specialists, and junior staff, to create strategic capture plans and proposals.
- Play a vital role in our growth strategy for Washington State and support initiatives in the West US region.
- Act as a technical or project lead as required on significant projects.
- Participate in professional societies relevant to our clients.
- Demonstrate strong leadership both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in business development, proposal coordination, and client engagement within Washington State transportation agencies.
- Relevant transportation certifications.
- Proven experience in transportation planning, construction, and client relationship management.
- Strong communication, networking, and team leadership skills.
- Familiarity with Washington State transportation agencies.
- Previous experience in transportation projects within the Seattle market.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Transportation, or Structural Engineering or related field.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- 12 years of relevant experience.
- Some domestic travel may be required as needed.
*Salary will be based on a candidate's individual qualifications