We are currently working with a Global Leader in the renewable energy space, who are looking to add to their rapidly growing team in Korea. This firm has an outstanding development pipeline and are looking for a Commercial Leader to join their ranks for the development and execution phase of their upcoming projects.
- Driving negotiation of commercial agreements, including but not limited to grid connection, cooperation agreements and any others necessary for the successful securing of permitting approval.
- Supporting cross functional teams in the management of tender submissions and lease agreements - cable routes, port property, substation land etc.
- Leading commercial activities in regards to offshore wind projects, managing the project business case including bid preparation general project management.
- Serve as interface between key internal stakeholders, ensuring alignment on the topics of project structuring, tax regulation and funding requirements.
- Act as the commercial contact between JV partners and lead shared commercial and financial workstreams for projects and the wider organisation.
- Capability to drive negotiation with internal and external stakeholders, Familiar with project governance and compliance processes
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Law, Finance)
- Previous experience in infrastructure projects.
- Korean and English fluency
Apply if you
- Independent and analytical with a comprehensive understanding of project management
- Able to manage multiple workstreams, and devise and execute commercial strategies
- Passionate about Renewable Energies and pushing Korea to be a world leader in this space
If you want to learn more about this opportunity please apply directly below!