We have a current opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
* Monitoring contracts and ensure that all customer billings and contract variations are raised, issued and logged in an accurate and timely fashion, minimising disputed amounts.
* Work with the Project Managers and Finance team to maintain accurate project cost control.
* Together with Project Managers and Finance produce accurate monthly forecasts.
* Undertake contract reviews to identify efficiencies and opportunities.
* Business Partnering with key personnel to understand key cost/revenue drivers and variances to budget and drive out unnecessary costs.
* Work with stakeholders to identify, plan and resolve issues and concerns.
* Own and administer the project change control system.
* Together with Legal support, Commercial and Chartering teams, review tender documents including draft conditions of contracts, charter parties and other agreements.
* Together with Legal support, Commercial and Chartering teams, negotiate conditions of contracts, charter parties and other agreements.
* Support Commercial to ensure effective project handovers are completed after each successful contract award.
* Recommend and help implement improvements to process and procedure where applicable.