The leading US anaerobic digester developer, is seeking a Commissioning Engineer to coordinate and oversee project commissioning at their expanding sites. It's innovative closed-loop anaerobic digestion process efficiently converts organic waste and content into green electricity, renewable natural gas, and other valuable by-products. In this role you would be involved with project-specific commissioning planning, compliance monitoring, reporting, and collaboration with project stakeholders. You'll be at the forefront of the mission to make a positive impact on the environment and contribute to a sustainable future. Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating with the Commissioning Team to craft project-specific commissioning plans for each undertaking.
- Coordinating with construction, commissioning, engineering, and operations teams throughout the commissioning process.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with contracts, documentation, and quality standards.
- Providing field support as needed.
- Overseeing the progress of project commissioning completion milestones and deliverables.
- Regularly engaging with management to report on project status, activities, and achievements.
- Maintaining open communication and collaboration with internal project stakeholders.
- Understanding, reviewing, and managing project plans, specifications, and manufacturer's data, and commissioning projects based on that documentation.
- Ensuring that all equipment and facilities installed on-site are completed correctly and safely, in accordance with contract and project requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or significant relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of construction, operations, or project management experience.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Experience in water, wastewater, or anaerobic development.
- Experience with developing and apply test protocols
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Phone Expense Reimbursement
Don't hesitate to apply, if interested!