A global Environmental MNC is looking for a Commissioning Manager for its Lithium Battery plant in Fukushima. This is a fantastic opportunity as the company constantly has plenty of large scale projects to work on and is an established firm that is well known in the business.
- manage the commissioning duties and oversee all technical aspects related to commissioning work
- work with local contractors and clients to ensure that the plant development is on schedule and without delay
- in-charge of technical issues and all technical aspects of the plant during pre-commissioning and commissioning
- 10 years of project engineering and commissioning experience in Energy / O&G / Industrial chemical industry
- fluent in English and Japanese
- Based in Fukushima
Do reach out if you or someone you know is interested!