A company transforming the way organizations harness clean energy is looking to bring on a Community Solar Senior Manager/Director (depending on experience) to manage strategic partnerships and ensure projects are fully subscribed effectively and on time. This person will provide right-hand support to the Senior Director of Community Solar and will work with external partners to ensure new projects are subscribed on-time and fully compliant with financing and regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with external partners and provide hands-on support on customer acquisition strategy. This individual must be able to successfully manage multiple projects and partner relationships concurrently.
The Community Solar Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for...
- Managing community solar acquisition partners to ensure on-time subscription of the companies growing portfolio of community solar assets.
- Facilitating effective hand-offs after contracting with partners to kick-start acquisition on-time and in compliance with requirements from the companies financing partners.
- Ensuring a smooth transition to asset management once a project is fully subscribed and ensuring coordination between the incentive team, finance, and external partners.
- Researching and communicating critical market updates to the team and keeping reference resources for finance, origination's, and the incentives team up-to-date.
- Supporting the business in setting up a successful emerging community solar market strategy, working in close collaboration with the engineering, origination, and development organizations to ensure the team is ready to take advantage of new opportunities.
The qualifications for this role include...
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Professional experience, preferably in energy or solar energy
- Professional experience in community solar
- Experience with customer acquisition for community solar or B2C sales in a related field.
- Business development experience or other experience effectively managing multiple external partners concurrently.