Title: Origination Manager, Community Solar (REMOTE)
Summary: My client is one of the biggest players in the Solar industry and looking to expand its stance in the North American markets. If you have originated community solar project development opportunities focused on site control and evaluating feasibility of project interconnection, permitting, and revenue contracts and proceeded to bring those acquired projects to NTP, then you would be a great fit! If you want to be apart of a team that's already one of the top dogs, with a lot of room to grow within, lets connect!
The Director of Development will be responsible for:
- Successfully negotiating and closing commercial transactions with landlords, developers, utilities, regulatory agencies, and off takers
- Identifying local early-stage developers that will co-develop and lead deal structuring and commercial negotiations for project acquisition
- Staying on top of the market development and industry news/events in order to quickly identify business opportunities
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Good understanding of the energy markets
- Effective team player, focusing on the goals of a team.
- 5 plus years of renewable energy experience
- Fully remote Available!!!
- Great health insurance and other benefits!
- Career Growth Opportunities!
If you are interested in the Origination Manager of Community Solar role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!