*****CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT IN NYC*****
Good morning to all my US connections!
I am currently working with a range of firms in NYC who are looking for a Construction Consultant.
These firms have a nationwide presence and are looking to expand. They specialise in a range of service lines; however, they are looking for some one who has experience around:
- Perform field inspections and necessary site visits
- Prepare damage assessments and preliminary budgets
- Evaluate restoration measures and develop scope of repairs
- Prepare estimates & Produce specification bid documents, catastrophe valuations, and conflict resolution services
- Cost control auditing for restoration and reconstruction projects
- Cause & Origin determination and experience around the building envelope
- Moisture Intrusion, mould & air quality testing
- Construction Management, estimating, methods and materials experience,
Ideal Candidates Background
- Bachelor's degree/diploma from accredited college or university specifically in Construction, Architectural, Civil Engineering Technology, or Trade Certification would be an asset
- 5+ years restoration, field construction, scheduling, construction defect and building envelope/structural investigation (expert witness experience a plus)
Even if your experience differs slightly from the above description, please apply and let's discuss.