A leading Engineering Solutions Group is looking for a Contract Manager with Construction/Engineering background, preferably with experience with Rail projects with LTA.
- Responsible for the overall contractual and commercial aspects of multidisciplinary projects
- Develop and manage project commercial strategy
- Effective management of changes, risk and opportunities
- Work closely with the project engineering teams to ensure all contract terms are well administered
- Contractual correspondence in projects
- Resolution of contractual claims in projects
- Closure of contracts and final accounts
- Maintain project commercial risk register and take appropriate steps to mitigate/minimize commercial risks
- Minimum 8 years of experience in contract management and administration
- Degree in Law with practice within construction industry.
- Substantial experience with construction disputes and claims
- Added advantage for applicants with experience in E&M projects
- Good command of English and dispute resolution skills
Interested parties, please apply with your latest CV detailing your contract and claims experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.