LVI has partnered with a multidisciplinary engineering firm who are in search of a Construction Material Testing and Inspection Engineer to manage engineering investigations, oversee operations and construction testing. This is an exciting opportunity to step into management, run your own operations, and have the support of large resources to succeed in your business operations.
The Construction Material Testing and Inspection Engineer is an experienced, licensed professional that is responsible for:
- Developing the scope of investigation and preparing proposals.
- Understanding client objectives, code requirements and industry standards.
- Supervising the work of engineering staff and field technicians.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Managing project technical and financial performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or equivalent
- 8 or more years experience in construction material testing and inspection
- engineering investigation, design and/or Construction Quality Assurance
- Insurable driving record
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Professional engineering license, Civil Engineer (PE)