My client is an award winning general contractor that focuses a lot of their work in the CT, MA, and RI areas. This client actually just broke ground on a $70 million pump station project where they would like to get some new faces on the project.
They are searching for an experienced Site Safety Manager that has waste water, water treatment, or heavy civil construction in their background.
The Safety Manager will be responsible for...
- Maintain Safety Program for the Field Operations.
- Keep current with OSHA standards and amendments as well as other agencies regarding safety and health issues.
- Coordinate OSHA and other Agency inspections.
- Maintain the incident record-keeping system and personally investigate accidents in the various departments.
The Safety Manager should have the following qualifications...
- 5 years experience in construction preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and regulations relating to the specific trade or activity being managed
- Experience of overlooking heavy civil construction projects preferred
What's to Offer:
-Industry competitive base salary
If you see yourself to be a fit, apply and your resume will be considered within 48 hours!