One of the largest engineering firms in the USA and internationally are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Manager for work on large scale rail projects in Washington.
The company averages over $2 billion worth of work a year and has been involved in some of the largest and most well-known civil infrastructure projects in the USA. They are over 80 years old and have more than 3000 employees, and is a leader in Alternative Delivery.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in a quality assurance/control role within construction as well as engineering.
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Certified Quality engineer (CQE)
- Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE)
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- Experience working within US based design-build transport infrastructure.
- A mix of experience working in both engineering and construction quality roles.
- At least 10 years experience in a Quality Manager role.
- College degree in engineering: civil, structural, or electrical.
- Commensurate on experience.
- Health benefits.
- 401k and retirement benefits.
- Robust Bonus Program.