We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy looking for a construction superintendent based in Sydney.
The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the construction projects from start to finish
- Ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards
- Ensuring that all safety regulations and protocols are adhered to
- Maintaining a high level of communication with all stakeholders, including project managers, engineers, and clients
- Overseeing the work of the on-site team, including scheduling, training, and performance management
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Civil Engineering Degree or suitable Diploma Level qualification.
- Experience in contract administration and civil infrastructure projects.
- People management and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement within an established organization.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.