My client who are an electrical controls systems integrator are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team in pushing the company forward to the next phase. This client is within the industrial controls market and deal with all manufacturing and control integration needs. The opportunity to work fully remote is one of their great incentives which a lot of Engineers are now looking for.
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, dental, and vision programs, 401K, PTO) including cover for family
- Salary up to 115,000 (dependent on years of experience and skill set)
- Career progression opportunities
- Training to aid your development
- Life Insurance
- Travel pay bonus
- Fully Remote
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant degree, or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Two (2) + years' progressive controls engineering experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Electrical or ePlan CAD software.
- Ability to use CAD software for developing P&I drawings and electrical control panel design.
- Proficient with programming Allen Bradley PLC platforms.
- Proficient with programming Allen Bradley FT View ME and SE platforms.
- Knowledge of programming PLC and HMI platforms.
- Eligible work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Apply below if interested.