Summary: This company is a rapidly growing renewable energy developer with $1 billion in projects completed to date and over $2 billion of projects expected to be completed over the next four years. Their projects have a positive impact on their host communities and upon the world in which we live.
Position Summary: The Corporate Finance Analyst plays a pivotal role in advancing the renewable energy project development, financing and ownership mission of the company. In this role, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Finance, you will assess the balance sheet to determine the best plan of action for capital structuring (e.g. refinancing, raising debt or equity), as well as helping to guide investment decisions in new project opportunities or acquisitions.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Review and develop an in-depth understanding of transaction structures and complex
- Liaise with financing partners to ensure access to credit facilities and equity capital
- Develop finance marketing materials
- Organize and present information for partners performing due diligence on the company's business and investments
- Assist in the review and negotiation of corporate finance contractual agreements, as well as track deliverables under such agreements
- Facilitate the internal flow of information between finance, development, legal and asset management teams during transaction execution
- Work with C-level executives and provide clear insights regarding finance supporting growth, managing risk and realizing opportunities
- Determine appropriate valuations of through detailed analysis (e.g., modeling ROI, IRR, payback period)
- Strive for increased shareholder value through your internal and external assessments and recommendations
- Supporting other corporate objectives as needed
The Corporate Finance Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience; work experience in renewable energy, real estate development, investment banking or other transactional finance a significant plus
- Solid understanding of corporate finance concept
- Strong quantitative aptitude with advanced Excel and modeling skills, VBA skills a plus
- Capability to read and interpret legal contracts
- Near-native fluency in English required
If interested in the position, please feel free to apply!