Title: Corporate Sales Associate/ VP
Summary: My client is the Renewable Power Group of a leading Global Investment Banking firm. They are looking for an experienced business development candidate to help their team expand their portfolio of C&I solar projects. With over 800 renewable energy projects totally to 2.3 GWs in their portfolio they are planning to be among the world's largest owners and operators of clean energy assets. They are looking to hire an Associate/ Vice President to support the teams financial planning and analysis efforts.
The Corporate Sales Associate/ VP will be responsible for….
- Represent the team in Power Purchase Agreement marketing outreach to clients.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to expand contract offtake with existing customers.
- Originate on-site PPA opportunities, work with strategic development partners, as well as source and manage investments in renewable energy assets.
The Corporate Sales Associate/ VP should have experience with….
- 5-7 years originating power purchase agreements in the commercial and industrial space.
- Proactive and forwarding- thinking attitude and creative problem solving
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.