A well established firm in Texas is looking for a Cultural Resources Lead | Principal Investigator to join the Texas team.
My client is committed to salary equity and salary transparency for all its employees. In alignment with this commitment. My client posts good faith pay ranges in all its advertised job postings to promote pay equity and transparency.
This firm has a positive and welcoming culture and encourages autonomy as well as the opportunity to grow. With office renovations going on, they are looking to continue to provide a positive culture with the addition of a Principal Investigator to the Arlington office. It is a collaborative team with craw-fish boils every year, and fun office events.
The right candidate will have an interest in managing projects as well as people. This role requires minimum travel (less than 25%) and a hybrid work schedule.
- Master's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or demonstrated equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in cultural resources
- 4+ years of experience in project management, field work, and consulting
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing budgets, schedules, and scopes of work
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Successfully manage projects and a team of younger staff
- Contribute to fostering a collaborative team environment that contributes to successful projects and successful team members in the local offices and other offices
- Manage all project deliverables to clients
- Demonstrate proficiency in project management and effective delegation and oversight of all program goals
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Oversee proposal and marketing coordination and management of key proposal and marketing efforts