We are seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join our team in the New York area (NYC). We are one of the industry leaders in development and financing of renewable energy solutions for numerous clients across North America. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis and management, as well as experience with Python, SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Gather, process, and analyze large sets of data to identify patterns and trends
- Use Python and SQL to extract, transform, and load data into databases for analysis
- Develop and maintain ETL pipelines for automating data processing tasks
- Create data visualizations using Tableau and Power BI to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support data-driven decision making
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in data analysis and management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in data analysis and management
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to develop and maintain ETL pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Interest in finance/asset management is ideal, but not required. Interest in renewable energy and sustainability is highly ideal though!
If you have a passion for data and the environment and are ready to make a difference in a growing organization, we want to hear from you!
*This would be a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and two days remote*