An consulting, engineering and construction management firm which has had incredible growth is looking to add a Design Engineer to the team in Chicago. The role will be focused around Data Center projects.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Structured cabling design, production of floor plans, riser diagrams, elevations, sections, connectivity diagrams
- Utilising Revit while working on 3D projects
- Working closely with senior designers
- Developing IT system designs and layouts
- Attending project meetings
The Design Engineer should have the following:
- Experience in technology consulting
- BS in Engineering or related science
- RCDD certification preferred
- Experience with Revit
- Remote work schedule
- Competitive package with 401k and healthcare benefits
- Generous PTO programme
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!