Leading design and engineering with the design production team of the company for the largest individual cost center within the construction process and handling all the technical aspects.
Essential Job Functions
- Being able to partake all aspects of mechanical design and engineering including conceptual design, development of construction documents, basis of design, scope of work.
- Subject matter expert responsible for technical reviews including submissions and engineering studies/analysis
- Create and review the following: - Project specifications, schematic drawings, design and construction documents, sequence of operations, test, and balance reports, analysis, commissioning scripts.
- Review the complete sequence of operations for all designed mechanical systems
- After each project, review documentation for the mechanical part of the commissioning efforts of the project