My client is looking to hire a DATA CENTRE CANDIDATE strong in service delivery and customer management in Singapore
- Service Delivery Manager will be a key member to on-site Managed Service for co-location Data Centre where he/she will manage the various operations aspects for delivery of the service.
- Provide Post Sales support and drive collaboration with client and internal cross function team to provide reliable service
- High quality customer experience to corporate premium accounts in DC Business
- Understand customer needs and educate and advocate them on adopting new features
- Account Management
- 5 Years of working Experience
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or any similar qualification
- Experience in managing either an in-house or out-sourced service for IT or Data Center operations is preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively utilize IT Help-desk / Service Management tools and core management systems.
- Experience in client servicing and account management
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
- Experience in change / incident management
Knowledge of Data Centre products and services is an advantage
- ITIL certification, Project Management or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, and proficient in Mandarin