We have an exciting role as a DDC Programmer at the leading building automation and controls company in North Carolina!
They looking for a motivated and energetic individual that thrives in a team environment. They will be responsible for the programming of control systems for commercial Building Automation Systems (BAS).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Programming Siemens PPCL, DXRS, and Desigo
- Programming Distech Controls Systems
- Program Tridium Niagara AX and N4 based systems
- Program and test DDC Control sequences based on engineered drawings
- Integrate building equipment and legacy controllers using LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, and third-party protocols
- Startup and Commission DDC systems
- Minimum 3 years of DDC controls programming experience including integrations
- Comprehensive knowledge of BAS controls concepts and applications
- Siemens Controls (specifically Talon and/or DXR) programming experience desired.
- Tridium AX or N4 certification a plus
- Experience with Distech BACnet and LonWorks is desirable
- Experience with Web-enabled Building Automation and Integration programming and engineering.
- Salary up to $110k
- Referral bonus
- 401k Plan with company match
- Excellent medical benefits plan Cigna
- Ongoing training and education opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) without waiting period
If this role sounds right for you, please apply!