I am working with a International FinTech company rapidly expanding in the APAC region. In Hong Kong, they are looking for a Design & Construction Electrical VP to be part of a core team to handle data centers regional.
- Leading a team managing large scale multi-disciplinary building services project that does tendering, negotiation to execution.
- Leading data center for technicians, vendors, and subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the operations of critical systems in data center such as: switch-gear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, and many more
- Responsible to design capacity planning
- Conduct analysis for critical system in data center
- Work with internal related parties to maximize operation of data center
- Responsible for assets and inventory management
- Background must from mechanical & electrical
- Have experiences in managerial level minimum 8 years
- Experiences handle more than 15 peoples
- Need to hands on in technical area (is a must)
- Strong leadership
- Strong verbal & written communication in English and Bahasa
If you or anyone in your network is interested, please feel free to contact me at
(with your CVs, of course)