My client is a growing Security Integration firm based in New York City, who specialise in Low, Medium and High voltage and have been growing rapidly on the security side within the last 3 years, giving you the opportunity to grow with them! My client focuses on large enterprise level new construction projects. They have built their brand on the collective strength of their team, based on the experience and reputation of individuals who serve as a source of protection, strategic guidance and leadership. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Design Engineering Manager in New York City.
- Provide functional leadership and technical direction to your team - ensure adherence to regulatory, company and functional processes and procedures.
- Manage resource supply and demand for your team, including recruitment of permanent and temporary staff.
- Define roles and responsibilities for your team optimising the team structure to maximise the efficiency of the team.
- Assure technical quality, timely and on-budget completion of work with effective use of resources and responsiveness to customer / program needs.
- Establish priorities for staff in your team that align with company and divisional objectives.
- Ensure collaboration with cross-functional teams and facilitate communication of technical and business information between groups.
- Guide the team to embrace an innovative approach to problem solving and design implementation.
- Drive a Lean focus into your team.
- Work with the New Business group to plan and cost proposals for new projects.
- Ensure company compliance training requirements are implemented within your team
- 7+ years of Design Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Great Culture
- Flexibility of schedule for high performers
- Growth potential
- Professional, exciting and fun work environment
- Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages pride in workmanship
- Supportive operations team
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Commissions on new and recurring revenue
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance,
- 401(k) Match
If you are interested, please apply below!