Title: Development Manager, (Remote USA)
Summary: Do you want to grow your career with a global company that brings over a decade of trailblazing the Solar and Battery storage systems across the world? Do you have the experience with developing renewable projects from greenfield to NTP? This company is looking to take over the North American Market, and just invested over 2 billion into the US markets!! Our client is looking for a Solar Development Manager to manage the everyday development tasks of bringing their renewable energy projects from inception to NTP.
The Solar Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Site Origination, Permitting and Planning: Manage interconnection process, land acquisitions, project permitting, and applications
- Project development: work closely with interconnection, permitting, real estate/land acquisition, GIS, finance, M&A, design, and engineering teams to achieve project and company goals
- Development Management: Develop/maintain business relationships with key consultants and vendors while maintaining and providing suggestions for project development tracking and reporting.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 plus years in solar industry project development of solar projects.
- Bachelor's Degree higher in business, planning, engineering, or finance related fields
- Demonstrated experience in land development/entitlement/permitting and interconnection
- Ability to work effectively with and manage cross-functional teams. While effectively working remotely with minimal supervision
- If you are passionate and energized about the renewable industry, you can do extremely well.
- A competitive compensation package with a company matching 401(k).
- Remote Position.
- Great benefits including great health insurance, work flexibility and very supportive management.
If you are interested in the Development Manager, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!