One of the largest and most advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States is looking to bring on an eager Project Developer to join their team. This go-getter should like to roll up their sleeves and do the work to handle all aspects of early to late-stage utility- scale renewable energy projects in the SPP and MISO regions.
The Project Developer Will be Responsible For…
- Site acquisition, site control documents, and real estate curative negotiations.
- Creation and management of an overall project strategy plan and project public relations plans.
- Coordination of local, state, and federal permitting processes, project environmental and wildlife studies.
- Project budget and cash flow projection, management, and tracking.
- Coordination of the project interconnection process.
- Negotiation of local tax abatement/incentives.
- Coordination of preliminary project design and pro forma financial model.
- Proactive coordination of preliminary project design and working with the engineering and EPC teams to generate creative design solutions for complex project sites.
- Communication with the team on relevant regulatory or legislative matters at the local or state level.
The Qualification Job Requirements for this role include…
- 4-year college degree with preference for an advanced and/or technical degree.
- 1-3 years development and site acquisition experience in the renewable energy industry.
- General knowledge of regional environmental and site permitting processes.
- Experience with renewable energy contract negotiations.
- Knowledge of renewable energy industry specific regulatory and legislative frameworks.
- Ability to successfully lead cross-functional and dynamic project teams in a matrix organization.
- Paid time off plus 14 paid company holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Team Culture that supports and embraces, teamwork, community and work-life-balance.