Title: Project Development Manager
Summary: My client is leading the way for C&I and municipal energy production. They develops C&I solar and storage projects across the United States with Utilities, Municipalities, and Fortune 500 companies. They are a growing team and looking to bring on a Remote Project Development Manager to help build out their portfolio of C&I solar and storage project. This role will be specifically focused on the Northeast. The Project Development Manager will be responsible for helping bring assets through to NTP and spear heading development needs throughout the project's life cycles.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading efforts for site development, site due diligence, interconnection, real estate, and permitting in the Northeast.
- Present at Planning and Zoning Boards.
- Develop project budgets and timelines and make sure they are maintained.
- Manage and work with internal and external teams such as engineering firms.
- Maintaining and build relationships with key clients and develop relationships with potential clients.
The Project Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have previous experience with renewable energy project development.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Must be willing to work remote and be a self-starter.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply below!