They are an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. They have multiple offices across the US and 3+ international locations.
- Assume technical leadership of the enclosure engineering studio overseeing all work within. Set the bar for technical excellence as well as commercial success.
- Provide necessary leadership on large scale multi-disciplinary projects as Project Manager on our largest, most complex projects ensuring technical excellence as well as commercial success.
- Mentor junior staff both in terms of technical delivery as well as project management.
- Develop and maintain an academic and professional network from which to successfully recruit necessary talent to support the office vision and delivery of work.
- Undertake prerequisite project management training to become proficient in our project management procedures including technical standards, delivery processes and financial management.
- Explore the firm's business structure, become familiar with its operation, and identify opportunities to engage and make an impact. Be fully committed to finding these opportunities and ready to take on additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate.
- Engage and become proficient in utilizing our business development infrastructure to develop clients and generate work that is aligned with our strategic business development plan.
- Become a leadership peer and a key leader in the growth and maturation of our Enclosure Engineering practice.
- 15+ years of experience with enclosure engineering and design across all aspects of the practice including design, project management, engineering, construction, and delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of Enclosure design, materials, and systems analysis. Must have extensive understanding of curtain wall, window wall and other cladding technologies.
- Master's degree in Architecture, Building Science or Structural Engineering.
- Licensed Architect in IL
- Must have proven portfolio and industry network particularly manufacturers, design build contractors, and installers.
- Should have proven experience leading medium to large teams to deliver large complex enclosure projects both technically and financially successfully.
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate strong leadership and communication capabilities necessary to mentor a young and growing team