The Director of Capture and Business Development, reporting to the President, will be responsible for developing the win strategy, leveraging potential teaming partners, and delivering high-quality solutions to win new Federal business.
- Unit leaders in developing, influencing, and shaping the market strategy to support growth and build upon existing programs
- Research, qualify, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities; create the business case for pursuing opportunities and forecasting potential revenue.
- Lead capture teams with competitive intelligence analysis, teaming, and solution (technical, management, and price); and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
- Participate in corporate presentations, client-vendor meetings, and team initiatives
- Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur, and as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in Federal capture/business
- development leading multiple capture efforts
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a capture manager
- Significant experience within the Federal government market in Facilities Support Services and/or Staff Augmentation preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Experience capturing business using various contract vehicles and partnering