The Civil Engineering practice is focused on Site/Civil Land Development Engineering projects in a variety of sectors: Mixed-Use, Healthcare, Higher Ed, Residential and more. Work includes grading, drainage, erosion control, utilities, stormwater, site planning, and permitting for development projects across NC. In addition to working on a variety of projects, you will partner with the Practice Leader to develop strategies for technical excellence, engagement, and growth.
In this role, you will be leading the efforts to bring quality design to life. This position will involve all aspects of civil engineering, as well as client relations, team management, financial, and business development responsibilities.
The position requires:
- Extensive experience working on commercial, residential, campus, and/or urban projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills as you will coordinate and collaborate with employees, team members, clients, and other stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, used to supervise staff for assigned projects, engage in business development efforts, and build lasting relationships with clients
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in civil engineering, with advanced knowledge of civil engineering principles and methods
- Significant experience with project management
- Proven success in leadership and team management