A very reputable global consultancy firm who offer services in transactions, disputes, decisions and advisory across the agriculture, automotive, energy, construction, utilities, financial, telecommunications and real estate sectors are expanding in Singapore.
They are well known in the region for offering high level expert services and are seeking a senior level delay expert in Singapore.
Director - Delay Analysis - Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of analysts who conduct delay analysis on a number of commissions across the region
- Write expert reports on findings
- Identify and target new business opportunities to grow the company's client portfolio
- Provide specialist advice on dispute resolution/claims cases and testify as an expert witness when required
Director - Delay Analysis - Requirements:
- Engineering/Construction degree or equivalent
- Strong delay analysis/forensic planning experience
- Experience in the claims/expert witness sector
If you are interested, please do apply with your CV attached and a consultant will call you with more information.