Title: Director of Permitting
Summary: A Leading Development company that is backed by one of the largest private equilty firms in renewable energy is looking for a Director of Permitting. This company has a focus on Solar and Storage projects at the utility scale and need an experienced Permitting Manager to help them grow their portfolio. They are currently seeking motivated individuals with a background in renewable energy permitting experience who are eager to successfully help develop solar facilities in the Mid-west and East-Coast.
The Director of Permitting is …
- Responsible for the early screening for permitting issues in initial siting,
- Working within local, state, and federal regulations to obtain permits.
- Effectively translate complex permitting and environmental information and maintain project budgets and timeliness.
The Director of Permitting should have the following qualifications…
- 6-10 years of experience in renewable energy development permitting
- Understanding of local, state, and federal legislation's.
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.