LVI are looking for a direct-level acoustics expert to join our client's architectural consulting practice.
As a leader in the acoustics practice, you will perform and manage business valuations with clients across the USA; expand your knowledge and build collaborative relationships within the firm.
- Lead, supervise and develop team members providing acoustic consulting services
- Manage projects
- Manage and develop existing client relationships as well as bringing new clients to the firm
- Bachelor's degree in Acoustics or related engineering field
- 10+ years of experience in architectural acoustic consulting
- Ability to do business development
- Book of business/clients which you can bring to the firm is a plus
Please apply below to request a confidential phone call to discuss the role in more detail!