An internationally recognized global leader in building enclosure consulting is looking for a director of their enclosure group in Washington DC!
This is an opportunity to take an established global leader, and help facilitate further growth across the DC office and boost their presence in the Mid-Atlantic.
The right candidate:
- Has 10+ years experience (5 of which are in enclosure consulting)
- Must be PE licensed / Registered Architect
- IIBEC qualifications preferred but not required.
Your time will be divided between having a holistic oversight across project management, getting into the field and technically as well as staff management.
- Project management, including developing project scope, assembling and managing appropriate project teams, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations and deliverables.
- Preparation of project deliverables, including but not limited to: proposals, analysis results, repair alternates, construction drawings, specifications, and technical report.
- On-site investigation, condition assessments, and construction observations, which may include surveying, documenting distress, performance evaluation and field testing, collecting data and samples, and preparing site visit reports
- Contributions to company-wide objectives through mentoring, participation in office and company development initiatives.
- Business development to attract new and repeat client.
They are an equal opportunities employer. Encouraging all candidates to apply regardless of race, sexuality, gender or disability.