Title: Director of Business Development - O&M Services
Summary: My Client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a well-known industry leading global supplier of software and automation services. My client's services support a wide variety of industries including power generation, semiconductor manufacturing, and building automation. Are you looking for an exciting customer facing opportunity that will allow for a hands-on approach to creating and maintaining relationships with key clients? My client is looking for a Director of Business Development who will lead sales efforts for O&M Services into the utility scale market with a specific focus on Utility Scale Solar and Bess Projects.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for….
- Leading sales efforts for O&M services to utility scale Solar and Battery Energy Storage System Developers.
- Identifying and Qualifying potential clients who are actively developing renewable projects in the United States.
- Leading negotiations for essential contracts with key clients.
- Have a strong understanding of the company's O&M services offered and understand the procurement process.
The Director of Business Development should have experience with….
- 10+ Years of experience in business development or sales in utility scale renewable energy projects.
- Existing network and experience working with Utilities, IPPs, and Developers in the United States.
- Successful achievements in B2B sales.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.