We have an opportunity for a Director of Construction with a on a permanent basis. This opportunity is with a vertically integrated Solar partner. They develop and construction Renewable Energy projects in the US. The position will be based in North Haven, CT. This role will report directly into the VP of EPC.
A few main responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of construction personnel including project managers, electricians, technicians, and contract negotiators.
- Provide on-site training as needed. Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Solve unique or complex issues with the construction team.
- Utilize software to track key performance indicators for a large portfolio of projects.
- Report portfolio-level budget and schedule metrics to executive team.
A few main qualifications include:
- Four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, or at least 5 years' experience leading construction teams.
- Electrical Contractor license and background preferred.
- Experience with renewable energy, electrical infrastructure, or power generation construction.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
For further information about this position please apply in and we can find some time to connect!