Title: Director of Development - Onshore Wind
Summary: My client is looking for a Director of Development with a focus on onshore wind to lead a team of junior developers in the day-to-day activities of project development. They are a company focusing on utility scale projects is looking to grow their development team. With currently 3GW of renewable energy projects developed and 1.5 GW of projects in the pipeline they need a talented, ambitious developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle wind development and is in proximity to Minnesota.
The Director of Development will be responsible for….
- Lead green fielding and repowering efforts for utility scale wind projects.
- Locate, analyze, and pursue onshore wind project opportunities and assist in the development of existing projects.
- Obtain necessary permits within local, state, and federal regulations for wind projects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Lead a team of Junior Developers in the day- to- day development activities.
The Director of Development should have experience with….
- 6+ years of project development / project management experience.
- Understanding of wind energy and public policy.
- Mentoring Junior staff.
- Experience with the interconnection process.
- A Bachelor's degree, Master Degree preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.